The next section of the Executive Report is Google My Business Insights. This section gives details on your Google My Business listing is performing in search. In order for this data to be brought into the Executive Report, you must have your Google My Business Account connected in Business App. This section includes data such as:
* Search types: how customer find your business on Google
* Views: where your customers are seeing your Google listing
* Actions: what common actions are taken on your Google listing
* Photo views: how many people have viewed the photos on your Google listing
* Photo quantity: how many photos have been uploaded by you and your customers to your Google listing
More engagement on your Google My Business listing means more awareness, traffic, and conversions. It’s important to monitor and ensure these metrics are increasing over time.